Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Coveresque feat. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith (US vs.Norwegian vs.German)


Here are the US, Norwegian and German cover of Jennifer E. Emith's THE STATISTICAL PROBABILITY OF LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. I immediately fell in love with the US cover when I first saw it. It displays a key scene of the book and captures its essence pretty well. I like how all the people around Oliver and Hadley are blurry shapes while they are just caught in the moment. The Norwegian cover is more simple with its two graphical eyes. But notice the tiny hearts around and in the eyes as cute details. Dreamy, pastel colours and shapes- that's the German cover.

Which do you like best?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some more covers: Old UK, New UK, French

7 comments:

  1. I love the old UK cover the best!!All the covers are great though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely the US one. I have a thing for romantic black'n'white photography^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the US cover, but the colors of the German... Ugh... So pretty! Hahaha for once I don't know which one I'd choose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the norwegian one :) That´s luckily the one I own aswell :P
    I also like the US one, but I don´t like the text. It makes the cover look messy I think. :) But the picture I like..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the new UK one - I think the pictures looks better in blue and white than black and white, though they're both super adorable :) I don't really like the Norwegian cover with the eyes, I think it's quite boring... The French and German ones are cute though!

    ReplyDelete